photography.

archive.

trojan women


For one of my classes I have to create costume designs for characters in the play 'The Trojan Women'  first performed in Athens 415 AD, a very depressing play full of depressed people but with interesting characters that need cool costumes, I really liked some of the images i found in the library while doing my research..... im a greek...(geek) 


hold up is she giving me the two fingers ??


Love the exposed side view, the colours and the way the fabric is just tied round the body.


SO many headwear ideas 




I especially like this look, might use this hair idea for Cassandra, the virgin priestess, who can see the future, who has been raped by Greek soliders, and has gone beautifully insane....  


This is a still from the film version.

No comments:

Post a Comment