photography.

archive.

imagine saturday


Shopping round Soho found lots of lovely furry things for winter, I love the new Chanel shop, especially those big white furry boots, found the most amazing Chanel bag covered in ice cubes which would look so nice on a white snowy New York day. 



Carrying on the furry theme, i thought the Mac - Evil Disney collaboration next door was very appropriate, Cruella de Ville is just simply amazing i want the lippy. 
(as long as she doesn't get her hands on my favourite spotty dog)


"You beasts! But I'm not beaten yet. You've won the battle, but I'm about to win the wardrobe. My spotty puppy coat is in plain sight and leaving tracks. In a moment I'll have what I came for, while all of you will end up as sausage meat, alone on some sad, plastic plate. Dead and meaty and red. No friends, no family, no pulse. Just slapped between two buns, smothered in onions, with fries on the side. Cruella De Vil has the last laugh!"


Naughty Nelson   


Louise Bourgeois, aged 98 still rocking the fur. RIP


I took this photo in a restaurant called 'Double Crown', just loved the colour behind the glass horse sculpture. Chintzy.  


The postman wants an autograph. The cab driver wants a picture. The waitress wants a handshake. Everyone wants a piece of you. - John Lennon


To celebrate John Lennon's 70th birthday yesterday we went to Strawberry Fields in Central Park for a memorial they were having, we watched a video about his life in New York, it was very moving there was lots of people, some parts were so sad they made me cry, especially when Yoko said about when she found out he had passed away, she went to the studio and listened to everything he had ever recorded, all night. 

imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment