an interview i did for my friendKAT
FRIDAY, 11 NOVEMBER 201
Florence Alice Bridge.
Another one of my Nottingham Trent Fashion Designers.
I always look forward to what mystical, magical creations she'll come up with in her collections, her imagination seems to have no limit.
I'm waiting in anticipation for her final year collection which I'm certain will be a delight!
ONE TO WATCH!!! (cringey me!)
'I so should be doing work instead of this...........'
1. When I grow up I want too be... Britney Spears.
2. I’ve been studying fashion for... 4 years.
3. My design aesthetic and inspirations are... hmmmmmmm cool stuff thats fun and desirable, but a bit erotic and sexy, embellished, printed and metallic.
4. I realised fashion was for me when... all my work on foundation turned out to be dresses.
5. My favourite... Ice Cream is Praline : Haagen Dazs.
6. If I could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, I would... make everyone happy.
7. My industry experience was... NY fashion week was cool, Vogue library in london as a research assistant- ultimate geek chic, Paul Smith HQ designing socks and ties, Matthew Williamson design team.
Favourite Moments: attending the after parties.
8. My favourite designer has to be... Poiret, Elsa Schiaparelli, McQueen, Christopher Kane.
9. Between 50 duck size horses or 1 horse size duck I would choose... Neither???
10. I love ... playing Chopin nocturnes on the piano, dancing like a stripper, making stuff that makes people feel a million $.
(I happen to have been lucky enough to try one of Flo's garments on and yes it made me feel pretty god darn hot!)
Oh yeah, and she only went and made her own light up platforms! AMAZING!