photography.

archive.

Matthew Williamson called me trouble...

Went to a conversation this evening with Matthew Williamson and Laura Brown, it was very interesting especially the fight in the middle with two american women sitting next to me, one started shouting out "you cant hit people in America" and then started crying and caused a humungous scene. Apart from that the talk was very informative, and my friend Emily even asked him a question with the microphone! then after we could get his book signed, i chatted to him about the Vale of Health in Hampstead and he commented on the top i was wearing (which was Matthew Williamson, picture below) and he liked my pink pen, and i told him it was my favourite colour, and he was like ooohh me too.  



  Paltrow stole MY top.






then we went back again for a photo, and he said i seemed like trouble...



No comments:

Post a Comment